- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
For our client, an accounting firm located in the South of Brussels, we are looking for a junior accountant with a first experience in the field.
The fiduciary mainly works with international clients with subsidiaries in Belgium. You role will consist of handling the financial statements in Belgium and provide these clients with tailor-made advice.
It is a unique opportunity for a junior accountant who is ready to invest himself/herself in a dynamic work organization.
Junior Accountant - Your Role
- Coding of bills
- Establishment of annual reports, VAT returns and tax returns
- Meetings with clients
- Advising your clients based on their current situation
- Reporting to your manager
Junior Accountant - Your Profile
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree in accounting or in a similar field
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an accounting firm
- You are fluent in English and French OR Dutch
Junior Accountant - The Offer
- An attractive gross salary up to 2,600€ with meal vouchers, phone subscription, health insurance, pension plan and net expenses
- A company car can be added to the package directly of after one year depending on your qualifications
- A young team with a pleasant work atmosphere.
- Offices located in an iconic building in the South of Brussels, surrounded by a park
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : fiduciaire, comptabilité, gestionnaire de dossiers, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscaliste, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, aide- comptable, assistant, IEC, IAB, IPCF, BIBF, TVA, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, révisorat, fiscalité, fiscaliteit, juriste, legal, taxes, Bruxelles, Brussels, Brussel