- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently working with bank who still keep a family-like environment who is looking for a reporting analyst to work on the private equity funds.
With an international and dynamic team, this company offers a working environment with nice perspectives of evolution while enjoying the banking convention. As a relatively young company, they always have new projects in which you will be involved on the long term and the management is always available to answer your questions.
Reporting Analyst - The Function:
As a reporting analyst, you will join a team of 5 people who are dedicated to offer a high quality of work to ensure the growth the company on the long term. With a specialization in private equity, you will prepare the financial reports for the investors and the internal team. You will work autonomously but would be able to ask all your questions to your manager. Besides, you will also be involved within the new projects of the company.
Reporting Analyst - Your profile:
- You have at least 4 years of working experience as a fund accountant or fund controller.
- You have strong analytical skills and care in understanding and checking the situation.
- You like to be involved in new projects and bring all your skills to your company.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written. Other languages would be an asset.
Reporting Analyst - The offer:
- You join a small team that is highly motivated and dynamic. There is always new projects that you can join.
- You are employed under the banking convention meaning that you have 35 days of holidays, meal vouchers, pension plan, healthcare insurance,…
- Your gross salary might go up to 80K/year.
- You have a flexible working hours.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",