- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
An asset management company specialized in alternative investment funds located in Luxembourg is currently looking for a fund-administrator to join their team.
With a mother company located in Germany, they currently have a team of 10 people in Luxembourg. This company stays at a medium-size which allows them to keep a top management who is close to their employees and day-to-day challenges they have to face. Indeed, their doors are always open and they always keep them informed of the future plans of the company.
They also pay attention to the well-being of their employees and regularly organise team buildings such as two days trips and sport sessions to reinforce the team spirit.
Fund Administrator - Your tasks:
- You handle assets from private equity, private debts and infrastructures.
- You prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the fund's products; besides you also supervise the audit of financial statements.
- You supervise the activities concerning the fund accounting and NAV determination.
- You carry out the regulatory reporting.
Fund Administrator - Your profile:
- You have a master degree in business studies, ideally in finance and accounting.
- You already have a strong experience of at least 4 years in a similar position with a portfolio of private equity and real estate.
- You speak fluent English and German as you would use those two languages on a daily-basis.
- You have a good team-spirit and enthusiasm to keep a good working-environment.
Fund Administrator - The Offer :
- Dedicated team where everyone gets along very well with each other. To reinforce this feeling there are a few days organized in Germany throughout the year as team buildings.
- They are dedicated to do a high-quality job but are also well rewarded. For example, there is a sport coach coming every week at the office for the ones who would like.
- As there is 10 people in the office, you are included in most of the strategic decisions and knows the plans of the company for the future.