- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
A dynamic and forward-thinking company with more than 10 years of experience in financial industry is seeking for a Junior Fund Administrator to join their expanding team near the Luxembourgish airport.
Specialised in Alternative Investment funds, precisely in Private Equity, the company has at present more than 3 bln. AuM. With offices present in Europe and North America, they have a worldwide influence in the financial sector.
In this challenging mission, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and develop new skills in the Private Equity field. Moreover, you will join a small team of less than 10 people, meaning that you will actively participate in the company's decisions and will be updated with every information.
In this position you will mainly:
- Oversight daily funds operations such as: cash flows and execution, fund accounting, depositary services, etc.
- Support the directors in the preparation of budgets
- Assist the managers in the Portfolio Management activity
- Provide help with the preparation of capital calls and distribution
To fit in this position, you need to:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the fund industry
- Have a university degree in finance or other relevant education
- Speak fluent English, German would be a strong asset
- Be a dynamic team-player ready to learn and succeed in daily tasks
What the company has to offer:
- A performance-based salary that might go up to 50 000€ gross per year
- Possibility to get continuous trainings
- A dynamic and international environment
- Chance to travel and work in other European countries and North America
- Great working ambiance, where you participate in company's team events such as parties, trips, etc.
Our partner is very employee oriented. Therefore, if you would like to join a company where you will be trained and given all the necessary tools to create a great career, do not hesitate to apply to this ad.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",