- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner, a renowned bank, is currently looking for a senior internal auditor willing to strengthen the Internal Audit Department.
Within a multicultural environment, you will join a team of colleagues from various nationalities with whom you will develop your professional skills thanks to their respective and abroad experience.
The offices, well-situated near the Belgian Frontier, are easily accessible from Belgium, France and from the city center, allowing you to spend less time in the traffic and more time with your family or friends.
As an internal employee, you will discover the other aspect of audit and therefore, work for only one client: the bank you belong. The last but not least, you will enjoy a better work-life balance by means of banking working hours.
Join this structure and you will be rewarded for your involvement.
Do not hesitate to contact us would this opportunity interest you!
Internal Auditor - Your Role:
- You are able to manage the full audit circle within the set deadlines: preparing, performing and present the result of the audit;
- ·Contact the internal/external parties in order to perform the review the most effectively;
- Within the audit department, you will, alongside your senior colleagues, report to the head of the department and present him your monthly and annual results;
- As senior auditor, you will have the responsibility of coaching the juniors.
Internal Auditor - Your Profile:
- You are in possession of a Master in Finance, Business Management, Banking or similar.
- At least 6 years' experience as an internal auditor in banks or wealth management company or as an external auditor with banks/asset management as clientele;
- Autonomous, you are able to work closely with a team, as well, even sometimes coach and advise it.
- You are fluent in French and English (orally and in writing), Portuguese and/or Spanish would be considered a strong asset.
Internal Auditor - What We Offer:
- An informal learning received from your colleagues' international experience;
- An exceptional work-life balance allowing you a relatively stress less work life in comparison of a big 4 or a similar structure;
- An attractive salary package under banking convention:
- A gross salary up to 80.000€ per year;
- Pension Plan, Health Insurance, meal vouchers, 33 days off, Bonus and a negotiable parking spot.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"