- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright currently assists one of its partners, a human sized Management Company composed of about 5 people, part of an international Spanish Group, in finding a recruit for the Luxembourgish office.
The group, created about 40 years ago in Spain, has important investment in South America as well as in Spain. Few years ago, to ease the management of their investments, they have established an UCITS management company, handling mainly fund of funds, direct funds, feeders, etc. Recently, to develop the company and its business, they have applied for a SuperManCo license allowing them to invest and manage alternative funds.
To join their adventure and the company's growth, they are seeking a person responsible for a person responsible for Portfolio Management & Distribution. The candidate will have the chance to immediately become Conducting Officer.
The Conducting Officer in charge of Portfolio Management and Distribution has direct responsibility for all the Portfolio Management and Distribution matters related to the company in Luxembourg and the delegates on these topics and collectively with the other Conducting Officers for the Internal Audit.
His/Her main tasks are (but not limited to):
- Conducting person in connection with Portfolio Management related matters and all other matters associated with this role;
- Be part of the day to day management team of the Company;
- Daily supervision and management of the investment funds under management;
- Monitoring and reviewing on a periodical basis the investment management policies and procedures in place and ensuring that the investment management controls and procedures are complied with;
- Oversight of the Portfolio Management function and supervision of the Investment Management Team;
- Oversight of the distribution activities and responsible of the supervision of the distribution activities and related reports or documents: KIID, EMT, available information in the company website and other marketing material;
- Responsible for the due diligence on the investment managers/advisors and ongoing oversight of the portfolio management activities (in case of delegation);
- Responsible for the due diligence on distributors and ongoing oversight of the distribution activities (in case of delegation);
- Report to the Board and regulatory bodies on a periodical basis;
- Collaborate to put in place and update policies and procedures;
- Be the Company's "product specialist" and the person in charge of all launches of new products.
The profile :
- At least 3-4 years of working experience either in Portfolio Management or Audit, within a similar company or audit firm
- Fluency in English and French, or English and Spanish
- Ability to work within a human-sized company and being able to have a versatile mind-set.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
The offer :
- Human size company of 5 where you get the chance to have a global view over the business.
- Chance to quickly become Conducting Officer
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to evolve professionally and follow the company in its growth.
- Salary up to 90.000 gross/year + benefits
If you find this offer interesting and would like to give it a shot, just hit the apply button. Our partner is eager to meet you.
To know more about this job or Austin Bright's services
please call us at +352 20 30 14 67
You can send your CV as well at apply @ austinbright.com
We will make sure to treat your CV as soon as possible.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",