- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently partners with a Manco situated close to the Belgian border. This company has shown very stabile growth the last year and with several more mandates coming through they have taken the decision to enhance their depositary department. They are therefore looking for a manager who will take on this responsibility.
Within this company you will be welcomed in a family atmosphere that reward their employees for being loyal and helping them grow. Here you will be part of something special and have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and take on new and different tasks.
Responsibilities | Depositary Manager
- Organising your team and how day to day depositary operations will be conducted;
- Performing due diligence for different partners;
- Update and record AIF holdings and ensure accuracy at all times;
- Monitor cash flows;
- Ensure and deliver great service to all customers and people you work with.
Profile | Depositary Manager
- Previous experience as a senior or assistant manager auditor;
- Degree in Finance or a similar field;
- Experience with alternative investment funds or UCITS;
- Bank experience is also very welcome in this structure;
- Experience with the NAV calculation;
- You speak English, any other language is a added bonus.
Offer | Depositary Manager
- Earn a salary of up to 85.000€ gross per year with the possibility of it growing every year;
- Receive lunch vouchers, health insurance, free parking and a gym membership;
- The possibility to work in a flat structure where your voice is valued and appreciated;
- Work in a team that considers themselves as family and feel good and comfortable at work;
- Work outside of the city and close to the Belgian border and therefore avoid traffic and busy areas.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.