- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Would you like to work for Management company that offers diverse services to its clients? Do you enjoy working in a company that follows a family structure?
This partner will welcome you to their team with a great family mentality and a friendly approach. Here you have the possibility to work in a flat structure where your voice is valued and appreciated.
If you are looking for new experiences and have always been intrigued by the Depositary Department, then this could be your chance to join a developing team and be part of a new creation.
Responsibilities | Depositary Officer
- Provide depositary monitoring services;
- Management of AIF files decided by management;
- Day to day operational depositary work focused on AIF;
- Ensure regulatory deadlines, provide high service to clients and monitor cash flow.
Profile | Depositary Officer
- Previous experience as an auditor or in banks;
- Experience with alternative investment funds or UCITS;
- Knowledge with NAV calculation;
- You speak English, any other language is a added bonus.
Offer | Depositary Officer
- Earn a salary of up to 45.000€ gross per year with the possibilities of increase;
- Receive lunch vouchers, health insurance and free parking;
- Work in a small team and have the chance to voice your opinion even as a junior;
- Have the opportunity to avoid traffic in the morning as this opportunity is close to Capellen;
- Be part of a new department and a growing international company with an outstanding reputation.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website.
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the financial and legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.