- Gross Salary
Our client is a boutique law firm with a long history in the center of Luxembourg.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our worldwide offices, which provide workers and associates with the potential to play a key role in solidifying the office's strong presence in the Luxembourg market.
Investment funds, real estate, banking and finance, mainstream corporate, M&A, employment and litigation, and commercial and cross-border tax planning are among their specialty areas.
You will be part of a small team that will allow you to work directly with partners on high-profile projects. Have a meaningful influence and consequence on the decisions that are made.
Junior Corporate M&A Lawyer - Your responsibilities:
- You will draft and review agreements and transactional documents
- You will ensure legal monitoring of corporate matters
- You will assist and advise clients on corporate transactions
- You will conduct legal research
Junior Corporate M&A Lawyer - Your profile:
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the corporate or financial practice
- You hold a master's degree in Business Law or Finance
- You are excellent in English and French working skills; German is an asset.
- You are capable to work autonomously and are pro-active
Junior Corporate M&A Lawyer - Our offer:
- We offer a human-scale environment where positive communication is stimulated
- You will have an attractive salary that goes up to 50 000€ gross a year with benefits and the possibility of homeworking
- You will join a bubbly team where Initiatives are encouraged
- They are really open to learning opportunities, caring for your personal challenges