- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners a tier 2 law firm is looking for an mid-level banking lawyer for their office in Luxembourg. It's one of their most lucrative offices in the world, which means you'll be working on high-profile cases and evolving your career in tandem. They are specialized in Banking, Finance, Corpo, Funds, and Litigation.
This firm is based on mutual respect and value, from the receptionist to the partner, unlike a typical law firm where you are only one number. This will help you join a healthy workplace and meet like-minded colleagues, and who knows maybe even potential new friends!
Mid-level banking lawyer: Your responsibilities
- Be involved in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating varied types of contracts and legal documents in a broad range of transactional and advisory work.
- Representing financial institutions, corporates, and funds in financing transactions: secured or unsecured financing or refinancing, with a focus on funds finance, project finance, and real estate.
- Participate in internal and external presentations and legal releases.
- Lead, manage and mentor junior lawyers.
Mid-level banking lawyer: Your role
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in law.
- Experience in a Banking or Finance department of a Luxembourg law firm.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or to any other European Bar.
- Fluent in English and French, German and Luxembourgish will be considered an asset.
Mid-level banking lawyer: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 105.000€ gross annually.
- You will work on ground-breaking deals for top-tier clients and have significant international exposure.
- You will be guided and supervised by experienced colleagues.
- From the first day, you will be slotted in to have a chance to make a real difference through the work you do, and they will support you with legal and soft-skills training.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions to apply @ austinbright.com.