- Gross Salary
Our client, a prestigious Luxembourg law firm, is currently looking for a lawyer for its Banking & Finance department.
You will have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients and handle complex cases. This will enhance your knowledge and skills. In addition, the company offers sports courses via a personal trainer which you can follow, so you will be able to keep fit!
This firm provides attentive management and active listening to its employees. You will have the opportunity to develop in a healthy environment.
Join the adventure and grow together!
Banking & Finance Lawyer - Your Responsibilities
- You will advise your clients on banking & finance matters
- You will be up to date with all legal developments in the market concerning this sector
- You will draft all necessary documents and do all the negotiation
- You will manage some junior profiles and give practical training
- You will manage your files with autonomy and communicate with all relevant departments
Banking & Finance Lawyer - Your Profile
- You are a List 1 or List 4 Lawyer
- You have at least 4 years' experience in your field
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language will be considered an asset
- You have very good customer service skills
- You are dynamic and like to take initiative
Banking & Finance Lawyer - Our Offer
- You will earn a salary of up to €130,000 gross per year, depending on your experience and seniority
- Receipt of an attractive bonus of up to several months' salary
- Independent status, which will allow you to develop your client portfolio.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.