- Meal Vouchers
Exciting Opportunity as Legal Secretary in a Dynamic International Firm
Are you ready for a change, our client, a distinguished international business law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary !
They are currently seeking an accomplished legal secretary to serve as the backbone of their dynamic team in the corporate department. This opportunity beckons those who thrive on bringing order to chaos, offering a chance to be the wizard behind the scenes. The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting the brilliant lawyers in their day-to-day adventures. Joining this team means becoming a key player in the legal symphony
Position: Legal Secretary
- Reviewing various documents, with a focus on formatting, such as legal documents, client correspondence, letters, memoranda, reports, and presentations.
- Conducting submissions and research on the Luxembourg Business Registers and E-file.
- Welcoming clients and handling reception duties, including telephone coverage.
- Organizing travel arrangements for lawyers and staff.
- Coordinating and managing agendas.
- Ensuring proper conduct of internal KYC procedures (a plus).
- Updating databases and handling ad hoc secretarial duties as they arise.
- 3-5 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, Legal Secretary, or similar role is mandatory.
- Previous experience in a Luxembourg law firm or a similar working environment.
- Fluency in French and English; additional language skills are an asset.
- Degree in secretarial work or an equivalent degree.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook (IManage is a plus).
- Excellent personality with an extremely high level of integrity.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team spirit.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and function effectively in a multi-task environment.
What They Offer:
- Contract for an indefinite period.
- Internal trainings and career development.
- Work in a centrally located office with excellent access to public transport links.
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious firm that has experienced exponential growth over the last seven years.
- Flexibility for remote working.
- International and dynamic teams.
- Multicultural and diverse environment.
If you believe this opportunity aligns with your skills and expectations, don't hesitate to send your CV