For one of our partners, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate banking Lawyer who would like to pursue his/her career with the best.
Within an international team and with a portfolio of high-level clients, you will learn to handle the complexity of the work.
If you want to get a new chapter in your career of Lawyer, please contact me.
Our duty is to protect the confidentiality of all the applicants.
Banking Lawyer: The Role
- You will be involved with the regulatory development in regards to finance in Luxembourg
- You are helping your colleagues to understand regulations such as MiFD II or EMIR
- You are drafting and reviewing different legal documents
- You will provide regulatory advice for your clients
Banking Lawyer: The Profile
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a law firm
- You are admitted to the Luxembourgish Bar
- You speak English and French fluently
- You have contact with the banks, financial institutions, public administration and notaries
- You are autonomous in your tasks and would like to learn in a supportive environment
- You are not afraid of achieving different challenges outside of your comfort zone
Banking Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 90,000€ Excluding VAT on a yearly basis
- Possibility for evolution and trainings internally as well as externally
- Flexibility in the work and generous bonus going up to 3 months of salary
- Team Building activities which can ensure that you integrate properly with the team
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com