One of our partners is looking to develop their Banking Team. Having support from experienced Lawyer in the field of Banking and Finance would enable them to be implementing their projects correctly.
This position ensureq a good evolution and rewards not only in the bonus but also in the files delegated directly from the Partner or Counsel.
If you want to get a new challenge, please read the description below.
Senior Banking Lawyer: The work
- You are able to draft legal opinions
- You are working with different departments
- You are reporting to the Partner
- You are advising on the different financial products in relation to the Banking and Finance Regulations
- You are guiding your colleagues in PRIIPS, Emir, MIFID II and other regulatory aspects
Senior Banking Lawyer: The Profile
- You hold a Master Degree in Law. An LLM would be considered as an asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Law firm
- You are able to be proactive and solution oriented for the team
- You want to develop a good relationship with the clients and ensure the good quality of the service
Senior Banking Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to the 110,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility to attend to seminars, conferences and meetings to develop your network and knowledge
- Ability to develop your team
- Variety in the tasks and possibility for a work-life balance
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com