For one of our partners, we are looking for a Banking Lawyer who would be interested in a new challenge. Being in contact with colleagues and as part of a bigger project, this law firm was established in Luxembourg to develop a new face to the group.
Having a successful past and aiming at extending this success for the future, they need the right people to be investing in.
If you are looking for a law firm to settle for the long term, please apply here.
Banking Lawyer: The Role
- You are responsible for the monitoring of the legal environment in Luxembourg
- You are able to give advice on the different legal transactions and on regulatory matters
- You have an active participation in the meetings and you know how to represent the interest of the firm
- You are drafting, conducting and coordinating the legal research and contracts
Banking Lawyer: The Profile
- You speak English & French fluently (Additional languages would be considered as being an asset)
- Master in Law (if you possess an LLM, your application will be going to the top of the pile)
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of Banking & Finance
- You have a team spirit and would like to evolve in a supporting environment
Banking Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 100,000€ Excluding VAT
- Bonus going up to 2 months of full salary
- Possibility to become senior and counsel in the next years
- Your work is valued and recognized by your colleagues and the partners
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com