For one of our partners, we are looking for an experienced Banking Lawyer to integrate an international network of law firms. Seeking to enlarge their Banking & Finance department, they need to have someone having managerial skills.
If you want to enter a network of international firms, please read below.
Senior Banking Lawyer: The Mission
- You will lead the legal team in the work
- You will handle complex queries of your clients
- Your portfolio is composed of international clients
- You will draft legal opinions
- You will attend meetings with your juniors
Senior Banking Lawyer: The Profile
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a prestigious law firm
- Ability to work in English and French or English and German
- Registered on List I, IV at the Luxembourg Bar
- Understanding of PSDII, MIFIDD and PRIIPS
- Autonomy in your files
- Ability to delegate and train the juniors
Senior Banking Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 120,000€ Excluding VAT per year
- Bonus which can grow up to 2 months of salary
- Flexible working hours
- Good team spirit
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com