- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is currently seeking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their office internally.
Do you have a specific interest in legal and regulatory matters related to the banking sector in Luxembourg? If this is the case, this opportunity could be your next step in your career.
As part of the Legal Department, you will have the opportunity to use your own style in order to accompany the company at differents level of its development by using and developing new best practices that have been taught to you in the past. You will also have the opportunity to evolve in a clearly different environment where you will be THE specialist and no more one of the specialists like its usually the case within law firms in Luxembourg.
Well located in Luxembourg city, this bank can provide you with a parking spot and various advantages under the banking convention, which makes a huge difference at the end of the year not only in terms of finance but also in terms of work-life balance.
Senior Legal Counsel - Your Role :
You act as a reference and report directly to the CEO of the company. You act as a real mentor for the members of your team. You know how to share your experience and knowledge with patience and make sure that the work is always delivered with an excellent level of quality. Once per semester, you have the chance to travel to the headquarters of the company located in Zurich.
Senior Legal Counsel - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- 10 years of experience within a Bank or a Law firm ;
- A first experience as Manager would be considered an asset ;
- You speak fluent French and English, an additional language would be considered an asset ;
- A real envy to join the banking environment with the ambition to offer a good quality of service.
Senior Legal Counsel - What We Offer :
- A salary in accordance with your experience that could go up to 11 000€ gross per month, discretionary bonuses that are paid twice a year, based on both your results and the results of the company ;
- You work under the banking convention. You will benefit from 36 days of holidays, every year, and salary reevaluation once a year to reward your loyalty ;
- You have the chance to work as a specialist in a great working environment ;
- If needed, you have the opportunity to benefit from a parking spot, which is a huge asset in the morning, in Luxembourg.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"