- Gross Salary
An international and well-located Law firm in Luxembourg is looking for a new experienced Banking Lawyer. In a human environment you will join a team dealing with all the banking and financial matters. In fact, as they want to give the best service to their clients, the new talent will contribute by bringing his expertise regarding the banking and financial structuring matters to the local and International clients.
Integrating this well-known law firm will not only give you the possibility to work in an international and multicultural environment but also the chance to participate to a secondment. Also, this Law firm offers a lot of trainings and support as they attach importance to the employees' development.
If you are an experienced Banking Lawyer looking for a new challenge that will allow you to grow in a very interesting and International work environment, this opportunity is made for you!
- Advise local and the International clients regarding banking and financial matters
- Handle your cases in collaboration with the team and coordinate the follow up with your clients
- Take care of various corporate and finance-related cases
- Conduct legal financial research
- Analyse and draft the legal documentation
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Banking/financial Lawyer
- You speak English and French fluently.
- You hold a brilliant academic background in Law.
- You are dynamic and can work in collaboration with your colleagues
- An attractive salary going up to 100 000 € Gross per year
- Motivating work environment
- Various trainings allowing you to evolve and develop your skills
- The possibility to participate in a secondment and extend your International network.
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com