For an outstanding international law firm, we are looking for an experienced Banking Lawyer for the team in Luxembourg.
Their Luxembourgish base office has been flourishing for the last years. In order to develop the team, they would like to find an experienced Banking Lawyer open to grow with the team.
If you are interested, please read below.
Your Mission: Banking Lawyer
- Draft and review the different types of corporate documents
- Work with the Partners in their daily work
- Be the contact person for the third parties
- Work on the different operations and transactions
Your Profile: Banking Lawyer
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and French
- Completion of the Bar (CCDL) or qualified Lawyer in Europe
- Ambitions to learn directly with the Partners
- Organisational skills and possibility to work under pression
The offer: Banking Lawyer
- Good team spirit and proactive personality
- Attractive salary package going up to 95,000€ gross per year
- Enjoy the diversity of client's portfolio
- Be in an international team of Lawyers
- Learn directly with the Partners
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com