- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
An international service provider is looking for a new recruit in its corporate department. Being located ideally at the Cloche d'Or, they are close to all the amenities. Since the evolution and the career goals are important to the company, they propose a large range of training programs for the new comers. Those will be mainly in English and will enable you to develop yourself.
Do you want to work with all nationalities and use your German on a daily basis?
- Support the team and help out with the legal documentation
- Lead board and shareholder meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- Assist the Senior in the creation to the liquidation processes of entities
- Ensure the proper delivery of legal documentations on your portfolio of clients
- Be the contact person to the notaries, the lawyers and the administration
- You are motivated and work independently on your given tasks
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master in Business, Law, or Finance
- You have 2-4 years working experience in the financial, law, tax or trust environment
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language would be considered an asset
- You can work with international teams and can adapt easily
- Join an international fiduciary with big ambitions
- Competitive salary going up to 50.000€ Gross per year
- Possibility to go to the gym and meal vouchers and Bonus
- You have access to a good Work/life balance and homeworking
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com