- Meal Vouchers
Today we are representing a well-known financial service provider in the north of Luxembourg. For this structure located in Luxembourg for more than 15 years, we are currently looking for a corporate officer. Being active on the market for many years, they established their good reputation and have extended their services from the corporate domiciliation to the real estate funds. If you want to have a good team with a nice working atmosphere, check this opportunity.
If you speak English and Germany fluently, check this description below.
You are ambitious and client oriented? Do not hesitate to apply!
The Mission: Corporate officer
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio of clients including mainly holding companies
- Review and monitor the accuracy of legal documents
- Liaise with internal finance, the compliance officers, the accountant and other entities
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process;
- Follow up on the administrative tasks and corporate secretary work
The Profile: Corporate officer
- You have 2 years of working experience in the field of tax, law or fiduciaries
- Fluency in French and English. German would be considered as being an asset
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in a relevant field (Business Administration, Legal, Finance)
- You have a good motivation, ability to work autonomously or with a team
- You are flexible in your tasks and learn to be efficient for the team
The Offer: Corporate officer
- Competitive salary going up to 55.000€ Gross per year
- Join a fiduciary with big ambitions
- Possibility to go to relaxing areas at the office, meal vouchers and Bonus
- Work/life balance and possibility for home-office during and after the crisis
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com