- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Senior Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - International Network
Our client has been on the Luxembourgish market for 6 years and has been known around the world for decades. You will feel supported because you collaborate with professional people who do this since a long time, which relieves you of stress because for each of your questions there will be a clear and precise answer.
With four departments within their own structure, they wish to recruit an autonomous person with good knowledge in the Banking and Capital Markets, that will quickly find that way.
They are looking for someone who will be advising international clients in matters such as external financing and refinancing. Plus, you will have to have a good knowledge in Merger, Restructuring and acquisition will be a plus. If this looks like you, well do not hesitate to apply.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and teamwork oriented environment , which will make you feel like working with friends at work and you will enjoy the afterwork parties.
Senior Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - What is your Function
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentations such as facilities agreements account and share pledge agreements
- Writing legal assessments and opinions
- Actively following and assessing national and international legal and regulatory developments to anticipate changes impacting law firm activities and implementing systems
- Providing strategic advice and critical legal analysis for credit institutions, insurance undertakings, alternative investment funds on how to interpret, comply with and implement existing and proposed EU financial services directives and regulations
- Providing legal analysis and assistance in relation to litigation
- Working closely with in house finance teams on regulatory capital requirements for credit institutions and investment firms
- Preparing reports to investment banks regarding the safety and soundness of the European banking system, in addition to analyzing the impact on eurozone credit institutions
Senior Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - What is your Profile
- You have a master's degree in law
- You are registered at one of the European Bar
- You feel comfortable in public
- You have between 6 to 8 years of experiences
- You speak French and English, other languages could be an asset
Senior Banking & Capital Markets Lawyer - what is the Offer
- A salary up to 90 000€ gross plus bonus
- Employee status
- A young team where solidarity reigns
- A lot of after work parties
If you believe that this offer will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67. You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com