- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a privately held firm that serves a global customer with real estate, private wealth management, corporate services, fund services, and accounting services. They seek to provide value by being proactive and forward-thinking rather than merely providing administrative assistance. The business works closely with clients and their professional advisers to establish long-term partnerships, much as they do with their staff.
The organization now has an opportunity for a Compliance Officer due to further growth. The chosen employee will be a key member of the Compliance Department, reporting directly to the Compliance Director.
Compliance officer - Your Responsibilities:
- You will review and analyze KYC documents of new clients during the client acceptance process
- You will do the due diligence checks on new and existing clients
- You will perform transaction monitoring checks and review
- You will prepare and respond to client and third parties' compliance-AML/CFT queries and requests
Compliance officer - Your profile:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law, Economics, or Business Administration under your belt.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in the role of AML/KYC in a CSSF-regulated PSF, fiduciary, or trust company.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English; knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be required attention to detail, and you are stress-resistant and enjoy working in a small group.
Compliance Officer - Our offer:
- They provide a competitive remuneration that goes up to 50 000€ gross a year in appropriation with your expertise and talents, as well as a competitive wage package that includes a discretionary bonus and additional fringe benefits.
- They provide further educational training, which the company encourages.
- They provide a pleasant environment in which to flourish, and you will operate in a horizontal organization where partners are always accessible to help you advance your career.
- They allow you the freedom to plan your day however you choose as long as you fulfill deadlines and stay in the office and available to your clients.