- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Do you desire greater autonomy and to work in a pleasant environment?
Our client is a steady, courteous, competent corporation based near the Belgian border. The company's founders, founded in the 1980s, are still active in the business and help their staff develop organically. They provide the challenge of self-directed work while also providing the structure for a long-term career; for example, one of the directors began as a legal officer and has progressed up the ranks since then. They provide extra attention to their employees. Your experience is valuable and will help you feel like a member of this close-knit, multilingual group.
You will be working for a major multinational privately held corporation with a global reputation. They are independent corporate, fiduciary, and legal services providers.
Compliance officer - Your responsibilities:
- You will manage, identify and assess regulatory risk
- You will prepare internal and external reports
- You will provide guidance in the appropriate application and interpretation of laws, regulations, and policies from a compliance and regulatory perspective
- You will report directly to the senior compliance officer and to the board of directors.
Compliance officer - Your profile:
- You are proficient in English, fluent in French and any other language is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required in a similar position.
- You have a friendly, humble, and dynamic personality that will match their bubbly team.
- You must have a high sense of pro-activity and self-organization capabilities which is a considerable asset for them.
- You have a bachelor's degree in civil law, corporate law, or related discipline.
Compliance Officer- Our offer:
- The salary may go up to 65 000€ gross per year, with attractive advantages. (Meal vouchers, sport pass, health assurance, and more.).
- You will be working in a pleasant atmosphere in a small-sized company that gives you the liberty of responsibilities.
- The possibility to evolve thanks to direct communication with the team leaders.
- Accessible with the option of a parking space.