- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Junior AML Officer
Our client is a large service provider in Luxembourg that provides its esteemed clients with a wide range of services. They are specialized in fund, accounting, corporate, and tax-compliance services.
They are looking for a Junior AML Officer who will, via his knowledge and the calibre of his work, a real asset to join a dynamic and ambitious team to grow together with them.
- Conduct pre-offer checks on prospects and customer due diligence.
- Identify and evaluate compliance risk.
- Maintain and analyse AML/KYC documentation.
- Prepare the Client Acceptance Committee.
- Transactions monitoring as a first line of defense.
- Assist colleagues within the AML Department.
- You are fluent in English and French. German is considered as an asset.
- You have a Master degree in Law or Finance.
- You have knowledge of the Luxembourg AML/KYC.
- You are proactive and good skill to solve problems.
- You work as well in autonomy as in a team.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience in Luxembourg.
- You will get a gross salary of up to 55 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus, health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your skills thanks to internal trainings with a wide variety of specialists. We offer you a career development.
- You will work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a team spirit and challenges.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.