- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Are you looking for a position in Risk and Compliance? If so, don't hesitate any longer and join a multicultural and international company in full growth!
Our client is a Service Provider specialising in industrial Real Estate. They are experts in their field and in Real Estate funds and are currently looking to expand their team.
In this company, you will have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients. This will allow you to gain skills and perform more complex tasks. In addition, you will work in direct contact with the managers and the entire hierarchy, so you will benefit from the best possible support on the market.
You will have good prospects for development thanks to a wide range of training courses offered by the company.
Compliance & Risk Officer - The Function
- Review transaction for annual monitoring, including identification & verification
- Help identify and monitor regulatory requirements and market trends that may impact operational operations.
- Drafting of reports for the various regulatory authorities
- Constantly researching up-to-date compliance, checking KYC processes
- You will be able to work on other legal subjects (corporate legal documents…)
- Assist and participate in risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and reporting (you will work in collaboration with the conducting officer)
Compliance & Risk Officer - Your Profile
- You have a master degree in the legal field
- You speak English and French
- You have 2-3 years' experience in the Luxembourg market
- You have already worked in real estate funds or you have a legal background
- You have good communication skills, which will allow you to interact with your clients and colleagues
- You are entrepreneurial and you like to take initiatives
Compliance & Risk Officer - The Offer
- A gross annual salary of up to €80,000
- A great recognition of your work through the acquisition of a discretionary bonus
- Meal vouchers (€8.40)
- 27 days holiday
- Up to 3 days of teleworking per week, allowing you to enjoy your private life and avoid wasting time on public transport
- A refund of €800 per year in compensation for teleworking (for internet, electricity...)
- You will be extremely well trained on the job, you will benefit from internal and external training, which will allow you to move up the ladder and acquire better skills
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.