- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Looking for an opportunity in compliance?
You have a convincing experience in this field and you wish to invest yourself in a human-sized company that promotes a very good work-life balance? Look no further: this position is for you.
We are actively looking for a Head of Compliance to join one of our clients, a renowned PFS, specialized in funds, corporate and family office.
You will truly be able to evolve in an environment that puts the well-being of its employees first. You will be working with a varied clientele (SOPARFI, Real Estate, commercial companies). Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to take charge of the entire compliance.
They give you the opportunity to manage a small team of compliance officers, with a positive management. Partners will always be available to give you advices, and you will have a real impact on the board management.
Head of Compliance - The Function
- Act as RC, as point of contact for Luxembourg's Regulatory Authorities
- Review, update, implement and manage the AML-CFT/Compliance plan and policies
- Undertaking on-going compliance monitoring on the basis of a risk-based Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Oversee the Compliance team to ensure the successful delivery of the Programme, reviewing the findings reports and ensuring follow-up on completion of all remediation
- Assist in the identification, review and reporting of relevant KIPs for the Board of Directors
- Participate in the relevant internal committees and to Board of Directors' meetings as required
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Lead a small Compliance team and be in charge of the second line of defense
- Maintain and develop a compliance culture in line with all legislation and regulations applicable
Head of Compliance - Your Profile
- You already have experience in an FSP and/or in AIFs (private equity)
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar function
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German will be considered an asset
- You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg's laws and regulatory framework
- You have a strong focus on human values
- You have managerial skills and you are dynamic
Head of Compliance - Our Offer
- A gross annual salary of up to €100,000, depending on your experience and seniority
- Many benefits such as: bonus, pension plan, meal vouchers
- 34 days off: this will really allow you to enjoy your private life and take time for yourself
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills
- You will work in a meritocratic environment, where each of your initiatives will be rewarded
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.