- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a leading investment firm focused mainly on investments in the German speaking region of Europe, and offices around the world.
They have a global investor base with more than 200 investors, including top tier public and private pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, banks, family offices, asset managers, etc... To date, they have raised around €20 billion in capital commitments.
Their portfolio companies employ more than 80,000 employees worldwide.
Compliance Officer and RC: Your role
- Working with the Compliance team across the group to establish, identify or implement synergies in the CMP to avoid duplication of work and to help establish a thorough coverage of regulatory risk across the Triton business
- Reporting to the Conducting Officers, relevant boards, and authorities.
- Identifying and implementing all regulatory updates potentially affecting the AIFM.
- Overseeing the AML/CFT due diligence performed by the Central Administration and maintaining regular communications with the Central Administration.
Compliance Officer and RC: Your profile
- More than 5 years of experience in terms of funds and compliance background, preferably in a Luxembourg AIFM (PE/Private debt)
- Thorough knowledge of the AIFMD, CSSF circulars and FATF recommendations.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German and/or any other European languages is a plus.
- Sufficient AML experience in terms of gathering documentation needed to adhere to identification and verification.
Compliance Officer and RC: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 120.000€ gross per year, depending on your previous experiences a bonus, health insurance and wellbeing allowance.
- Annual training budget to follow training in your domain.
- They offer 30days of holiday + 2 additional days for Christmas.
- Work 3 days from home and 2 days at the office.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer, or any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com