- Gross Salary
For an international structure having a seat in Luxembourg, we are looking for a compliance officer to strengthen the team.
As a member of the team Regulatory and Compliance, you will be monitoring the different risks related to the Luxembourg Legislation. You will collaborate and develop skills that will help you to provide tailored made solution to a problem.
The small team is composed of four people who will integrate you easily. If you want to help support the team and be at the centre of regulatory management please apply here.
Compliance officer: The Role
- You will ensure that the requirements are fulfilled in terms of legal obligations in Luxembourg
- You will participate in the creation of solutions
- You assist the Manager in the tasks implicating compliance
- You are monitoring the different risks and makes quality assessment to perform a good evaluation
- You oversight and review the activities of the company
Compliance officer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor Degree. A BTS would also be accepted
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the field
- Being able to start fast in an advantage
- You have the knowledge of different matters related to AIFMD, MIFID II, EMIR, AML and PRIIPS
Compliance officer: The Officer
- You will be part of a renowned international group
- Competitive salary up to 50,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility to be flexible in your tasks and in your working hours
- Multicultural environment and international colleagues
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com