- Meal Vouchers
For one international company located in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new compliance officer who is able to speak multiple languages. To enable you to take the next step in your career development, come to join a stable company and grow with them.
As a compliance officer you will be involved in the control and monitoring of the risk related to the company. You will be reviewing the program that is related to the set up of specific internal processes to ensure a good management of the regulatory matters.
Compliance officer: The Role
- You will check the due diligence and the KYC related to the clients
- You will be drafting the different legal documents
- You will provide the support to your staff
- You will identify the compliance risks that will impact your business
- You will participate in the resolution of compliance issues and ensure a good management of the AML/KYC
Compliance officer: The Profile
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a financial service provider, a bank or a fund manager
- You have a Bachelor in Finance, Economic, Law or Business administration
- You have a strong knowledge of English, German and French
- You are autonomous and have an interest into regulations
Compliance officer: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 58,000€ Gross per year + Bonus
- Possibility for meal vouchers and comfortable offices
- You will develop in a dynamic environment and have nice colleagues
- You will be part of the compliance team and help to grow with them
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com