- Gross Salary
Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity?
Are you tired of being treated not fairly by the managers or by the seniors?
This company underlined the importance of human values. As part of their business strategy, getting to know the employees and investing in their career is the first step to success. As part of their growth, they need someone that they can trust and who will give its best to succeed within the company.
If you want to be the person handling the compliance and legal role, this is the job for you.
- Preparing, drafting and revision of legal documents
- Drafting the different agreements for the negotiations
- Coordinating the board meetings and shareholder resolutions
- Developing the different strategies to perform a good KYC and AML analysis
- Participating in the different update on the regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Attending different trainings and support of the head of administration
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position (compliance or corporate officer)
- Degree in Law of Finance (A Master will be considered as an asset)
- Good knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment
- English and French (both written and spoken)
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Working in a successful and established fiduciary in Luxembourg
- Stable environment and good possibilities for a career evolution
- Salary that goes line with your experience (up to 60,000€ Gross per year)
- Possible bonus and flexible working hours
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com