- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you tired of being undervalued at your current workplace?
Are you tired of not progressing in your tasks and responsibilities?
If you would answer yes to both questions, this opportunity could be the one for you.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer that as the chance to acquire a wide range of knowledge in the compliance field in Luxembourg, and who wants to be the key person of contact and the person responsible for the whole compliance of a small asset management company.
You will have to report directly to the Senior Management of the company and will be the person that ensures that all employees, follow the rules to be fully compliant with the authorities.
If you have always wanted to become a key player in compliance and to get real responsibilities, this offer is yours.
Compliance Officer - Your Role :
- You report directly to Senior Management (4 people). Each of them has specific compliance matters to treat with you and will need your support ;
- You make sure that both ongoing and new regulations are strictly followed by your colleagues and act as a real mentor to your colleagues if they do not understand something ;
- With a proactive approach you ensure to investigate, potential upcoming issues in order to be ready or to avoid problematic issues ;
- Volunteer, you sometimes, participate in conferences and try to stay up to date all the time.
Compliance Officer - Your Profile:
To be considered for this opportunity, we require that you:
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar position in Luxembourg ;
- Your experience has to be relevant within a bank or an asset manager ;
- You speak fluent English and French. Knowledge of Dutch would be considered an asset ;
- You are not a specialist in a specific field, but specialist on compliance in general!
Compliance Officer - What We Offer :
- You can expect to receive during your trial period a salary up to 80 000€ gross/year. After your trial period, your salary will be reevaluated, in order to get paid at your fair value ;
- Meal vouchers, a free parking spot, and a pension plan are also part of the package ;
- Exceptional location, that will enable you to avoid traffic jams and less stress on a day to day basis.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Auditor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"