- Gross Salary
Austin Bright is looking for a senior compliance officer for an International Family Office located near the city centre. For this position, you will have to handle the regulations regarding the different operations and investments while dealing with all the legal matters. In an interesting work environment, you will have to bring all your experience in the compliance field.
Also, you will be part of a small legal team in a human-sized structure that gives a high value to its employees and therefore being part of it will bring you a lot of flexibility and work life balance.
If you are an experienced compliance officer and you want to work for this family office, please read below!
Senior compliance officer: The Mission
- Review and analysis of the AML/KYC queries.
- Manage the day to day legal matters and regulations regarding the investments.
- Monitor the accuracy of the legal and corporate documents.
- Deal with all the administrative tasks regarding the compliance matters.
- Follow up with the CSSF regulations and instructions.
Senior compliance officer: The Profile
- You hold a bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- You speak English and French fluently.
- You have at least 5 years of experience related to the compliance area.
- You are motivated and want to develop your expertise.
Senior compliance officer: The Offer
- Well located and easily accessible.
- stable work environment.
- Competitive salary going up to 80 000 Euros Gross per year.
- Possibility to adapt your family life through flexible working hours.
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com