- Gross Salary
On behalf of our partner, a Management Company specialized in UCITS & AIFs, Austin Bright is looking for a (Senior) Compliance Officer to reinforce the company's team.
Located close to the German border, precisely in Munsbach's business area, this independent ManCo has a presence of over 20 years on the financial market. Besides that, it is a part on German group, that has an important influence on a worldwide level. This human-size company has everything to please: a family-like working atmosphere, flexible working hours, possibility to be polyvalent in the work and be involved in the company's day-to-day business.
With great investors, and a solid financial group to support them, the company has a stable evolution and growing business. If you feel like joining a company with a great notoriety with a positive and supportive working atmosphere, keep on reading!
(Senior) Compliance Officer | Tasks:
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Maintain compliant the company's funds
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors, lawyers and other entities when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
(Senior) Compliance Officer | Profile:
- A first working experience of at least 2 years in the field of Compliance, ideally AML oriented
- Great knowledge of AML/KYC policies
- At least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Strong knowledge of the English and German language, any other is considered a great advantage
- Desire to evolve and develop new professional skills
(Senior) Compliance Officer | Offer:
- A dynamic, interesting, and rewarding working ambiance, where you have the chance to quickly evolve in your career
- A chance to join a leading private equity firm with flexible working hours allowing you to maintain a good work-life balance
- Proximity with the German border, allowing you to spend less time in traffic
- An attractive salary that might go up to 75.000€/year
- Chance to be fully involved in the company's business
If you believe that this opportunity might fit with your expectations, wait no more and apply for the position. We are eager to hear from you and help you to find the best opportunity for your profile.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",