- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner, an international bank, is currently looking for a legal & compliance Expert to strengthen their legal department.
You will have the opportunity to join a small and multicultural team, within you will take advantage of their previous experiences, backgrounds and extensive expertise. The smallness of the team will allow you to manage various tasks and develop extensive and global expertise regarding all compliance and legal matters.
You will enjoy the opportunity to receive continuous trainings (internal and external) organized by your managers in order to develop your knowledge and keep you updated regarding all the legal/compliance improvements and changes within the Luxembourgish and European laws.
The bank offers you the opportunity to enjoy flexible working hours in order to reward you of your commitment and hard work, allowing you to schedule your day as you please. Starting early to pick up your kid at school in the afternoon? Sure. Starting later to avoid traffic jam? Of course!
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Legal & Compliance Expert - Your Role :
- Managing, alongside your team, the day-to-day compliance and legal matters, fixing potential issues and reporting to the right department;
- In charge of the risk assessment and exposures;
- Providing trainings to juniors or other departments in order to keep them updated regarding the laws and regulations;
- You will be the liaison between all the banks' departments regarding any compliance or legal matters;
- You will report directly to the head of the department.
Legal & Compliance Expert - Your Profile:
- In possession of a Master degree in Law, Banking, Finance or Economics;
- At least 6 years of professional experience within the legal and compliance field, preferably in Private Banks or Wealth ManCo;
- Extensive knowledge of Luxembourgish and European regulations and laws;
- Fluent in French and English, any other European languages would be considered an asset due to multicultural environment within the company;
Legal & Compliance Expert - What We Offer :
- An attractive salary package including a gross salary up to 90.000€ per year, bonuses, Pension plan, Health insurances and Meal vouchers;
- A better work-life balance thanks to flexible working options;
- Internal and external trainings planned all year long to develop your expertise and become a leader in your position.
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management" "CFO" "COO" "CEO" "Head" "Luxembourg"