- Gross Salary
Are you interested in a new challenge?
Do you want to know more about the possibilities that you could consider? We have the good opportunity for you. Do you want to work within a company located at the outskirt of the city which values the team and their autonomy?
As a compliance office, they expect you to take part of the team and help the manager on a daily life. You will be responsible for a diversity of tasks including the follow up on the compliance of the different entities handled. You will also take active part in the meetings to set up strategies and integrate procedures for the company.
Compliance officer - The Mission
- You take care of the due diligence for the entities
- You advise on different issues such as strategic development and policies related to the internal compliance
- You handle the AML/KYC for your customers
- You communicate with the different parties and support the team with your knowledge in FATCA/CRS
Compliance officer - The Profile
- English and French are fluent on a professional level
- Ideally experience of at least 2 years within the compliance fields
- Good communication skills (orally and written)
- Ability to develop yourself and adapt to an international team
- University Degree in the field of Business administration and Law
Compliance officer - The Benefits
- Lunch time with your colleagues to enjoy the good atmosphere
- Attractive salary package going up to 50,000€ Gross per year + package
- Parking spot and possibility to evolve in a cosy atmosphere
- Flexibility to work remotely which enables you to keep your family close to you and enjoy the quality time with them
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com