- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You just finished your studies in the field of law of business administration? Do you have at least one internship in the field of financial services in Luxembourg? Do you want to evolve a legal and compliance officer? This might be the good opportunity for you. With a short experience in that area, this company will build your career and enable you to evolve. This independent service provider is looking to invest in its staff and wishes to grow the team.
If you want to evolve and grow in a nice team, please read below.
- Review and analyse different transactions and related supportive documentation
- Update of the portfolio of clients and their information and monitoring of internal processes
- Review and analyse documentation to meet customer due diligence requirements
- Incorporation and liquidation of entities in Luxembourg
- AML and KYC documents and liaison with the different parties (mainly internally)
- University degree in Law, Finance or in a related field
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French would be a plus for the good integration in the team
- At least 1 year in the field of financial services
- Proactive mindset and goal-oriented personality
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Located at the border to Belgium
- Easily reachable without morning traffic and with an access to an underground parking
- Good work/life balance without time pressure
- Quality privileged over quantity
- Good salary package and many advantages such as vouchers, events, trainings access and modern offices
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com