- Gross Salary
Our partner's company, an independent management company specialized in Alternative funds, precisely in Private Equity and Real Estate, also part of a huge German financial group, is looking nowadays for a Compliance Officer to join their office located in Munsbach. In this role, you will be working in an office setting, along with the company's directors, while being responsible for all Compliance duties with the possibility to be also in charge for several Risk tasks.
You will join a human size company where you will be fully invested in the day-to-day business of the company. Having solid investors and being fully supported by an international financial group with a worldwide presence, the Luxembourgish entity will continue to naturally grow and on a long term.
Situated in Munsbach, the office is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Also, modern offices with a comfortable working atmosphere will help you to fully enjoy your working day and evolve in a positive environment.
Compliance Officer (Senior) | Tasks:
- Assisting the Directors with Compliance duties and responsibilities
- Update policies and procedures with any amendments coming through from Legislation, whether local or foreign (depending on current projects)
- Ensure that the Company is following the set regulations for its industry
- Undertake periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business
- Analysis of all available data for different tasks within your role and draw conclusions based on the information extracted - check high-risk transactions
- Daily office duties and ad-hoc tasks as required by Management
Compliance Officer (Senior) | Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer, ideally within a PSF, ManCo or Bank
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls in Financial Crime Risk and Regulatory Compliance (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, KYC etc…)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
Compliance Officer (Senior) | Offer:
- An attractive remuneration based on your experience
- International company with solid investors behind their back
- Possibility to work closely with the management and become the main point of contact of the group
- Flexible working hours, possibility to have a part-time
If you feel that you share our partner's values and would like to know more or meet them, feel free to apply at the following address: apply(at)austinbright.com
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, Transfer Agent, Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, Investment Fund, Fond d'investissements, Alfi, CSSF, Private Equity, Real Estate, CSSF, Agent de Transfert, Fund Analyst, debt fund, conducting officer, UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, Management Company, Valuation, Investment fonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, Legal Officer, Corporate Officer, Fund Officer, SuperManCo