- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners, we are seeking a Compliance Officer to join their small yet growing Luxembourgish team.
This investment company present on the financial market for about 20 years and specialized in Private Equity is continuingly developing its activities in Europe. With almost €100 bln. assets under management, the Luxembourgish office is looking for its future Compliance Officer in order to maintain the funds and the company compliant with the national and international regulatory framework.
You will be joining a small team, with about 15 people in the office, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in the company's day to day business, yet also to evolve professionally by becoming Compliance Manager and eventually a future Head of Compliance.
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice and challenge to the business with regards to AML/KYC policies
- Take an important part in the implementation of the new regulatory framework related to the company and its funds
- Support the Conducting Officer of the Compliance and the whole team to fulfil their day-to-day business
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Strong AML/KYC technical skills and knowledge
- A previous Compliance experience of at least 3 years
- Strong leadership capabilities
- At least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, French would be a great asset
What you can expect
- Positive and supportive working environment in contemporary offices located close to the city centre and close to the central train station
- Strong career path within a management company with offices around the world
- Competitive salary package including a gross remuneration up to 60K€/year, bonus, etc.
- Agile working hours allowing to maintain a great work-life balance
Our partner is committed to continuing to create a diverse and strong working environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. Therefore, if you believe you can match the required criteria and would like to take a shot, feel free to apply for this position.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",