- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is currently searching for an experienced Compliance officer with good knowledge in Alternative Funds and UCITs for a position in Kirchberg.
Our partner is present on the Luxemburgish market since a long time. The company is relatively small yet very dynamic. They define themselves as a start-up in the field of the management of alternatives funds, meaning that they continuously innovate in terms of working process. This is equally due to the fact that they are situated in Kirchberg, next to some of the biggest actors in the world, such as the Big 4.
As stated, the team is small, therefore you will be working in a human size structure within an international environment, where you will always be in contact with your team and managers. Moreover, the company has a lot to offer to their employees, they provide you a parking spot, so you do not have to stress about finding one in the morning as well as continuous trainings to motivate you to evolve in your career.
Compliance officer - Your role:
- You are responsible for all compliance processes
- You will provide support to your teammates
- Drafting reports on compliance matters for the attention of the funds managed by the company
- Being the contact person vis à vis the CSSF as regards the compliance and AML-CFT matters
Compliance officer - Your Profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in compliance or relevant
- You have proven experience of at least 4 years in a similar position
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- You are a team player, always ready to give a helping hand
- You are motivated and have a desire to learn and evolve in your career
Compliance officer - The offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Continuous trainings to acquire new skills and strengthen your current ones
- Performance based salary that may go up to 80 000€ gross per year
- Free parking spot - say goodbye to the stress!
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take
If you feel like you share our partner's values and would like to evolve in a small yet very ambitious and target oriented company, do not hesitate no more and give it a shot. Our partner is eager to meet you and to offer you all the necessary tools for your career improvement.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",