- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
This company headquartered in France is one of the leaders in a niche insurance market. Their global tax department is established in Brussels. To strengthen their current team of 3 people, they are looking for a dynamic personality with a strong experience in Indirect Tax to support the Tax Director.
The position includes a very diversified set of responsibilities, from tracking the latest changes in VAT legislation to advising local teams abroad. Furthermore, your previous experience will have an impact on your tasks, and your responsibilities will change along with your own evolution.
Their Belgian office is established in a modern building, at a stone's throw from the stations of Brussels Luxembourg and the Central Station.
Should you want to make the move from a Big4/Law firm to an in-house tax department, this could be the ideal opportunity without sacrificing the growth of your career!
Indirect Tax Manager - Your Tasks
- Support to various departments on Indirect Tax Compliance and optimalisation
- Supervision of a junior colleague
- Analysis of the impact of new legislation on profits, margins and pricing
- Right-hand (wo)man to the Tax Director
Indirect Tax Manager - Your Profile
- You have obtained a Master's degree in Economics, Tax Law, Management or another relevant field
- You have between 4 years and 10 years of experience in Indirect Tax
- You are fluent in English. French and/or Dutch are a plus.
Indirect Tax Manager - The Offer
A full salary package that includes a series of extra-legal benefits:
- Company car and fuel card
- Pension Plan, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance
- Meal Vouchers, net expenses
- A gross salary between 55,000€ and 85,000€ depending on your experience
You will join a human-sized team in which you will have a key role. Indeed, the Tax Director is looking for someone specialized in Indirect Tax as to improve internal processes, advice on specific tax issues and, more important, someone who can bring a real added value to the team.
With offices at an ideal location, you can easily commute to work by car, train, metro or tram. No micromanaging here, you manage your own schedule, only the end results is really important!
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : contrôleur de gestion, controlling, financial controller, business controller, business analyst, CFO, directeur financier, control, audit, auditor, auditeur, boekhouder, comptable, financial analyst, AP accountant, AR accountan, GL, General Ledger, Finance, Analyse Financière, Treasury, Brussels, Schaerbeek