- Gross Salary
You are searching for a new challenge, with more independence and varied tasks? Our client is offering that.
The company has its funds, with deep knowledge in business and developing a strong international network. They create new opportunities, with their flexible investment approach and quick decision processes.
You will enter into a team where you will be a direct actor in the acceleration of the growth of the firm.
They are situated in the heart of Luxembourg, close to restaurants, bars, and stores. Perfect for a nice dinner, doing your groceries, and offering you some shopping time.
Legal and Administrative Secretary - Your responsibilities:
- You will do the update KYC / RCS/ RBE etc. information.
- You will do the organization of the AGO et AGE.
- You will follow up on investment documentation
- You will do the internal record keeping and do administrative tasks
- You will organize board meetings and draft minutes
Legal and Administrative Secretary - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in legal or finance
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar structure in Luxembourg
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and strong command of French with attention to detail
- You can work well in a high-pressure environment and operate with limited supervision in completing assigned responsibilities
- You can work independently and within a team on a variety of projects
Legal and Administrative Secretary - The offer:
- They offer a competitive salary package depending on your profile, that goes up to 70 000€ gross a year
- Easily accessible offices and located in the centrum of Luxembourg
- This company has a global interaction and will offer you to work with international clients
- You will work in a family-sized company, offering you direct exchange with clients and the team