- Gross Salary
An international wealth manager is currently looking for a senior legal officer to expand their team. They work in a flat hierarchy which means you will have a lot of autonomy and develop a high level of experience.
Their office is ideally located in the center of the city of Luxembourg, it is therefore easy to access by public transport.
They are mainly investing in alternative funds such as private equity & real estate focused on the Euro-Asian markets. You will be participating in one of the most active markets in Luxemburg and be always up to date on the latest developments in the industries.
Senior legal officer: Your role
- Organization of AGMs and EGMs for the group.
- Updating the legal base, including the minutes of the General Assembly, the decisions of different committees, and the resolutions of the group.
- Responsibility to produce the group's legal documentation and of their third parties.
- Regular update of the KYC database (RCS, RBE, legal information).
- Monitoring of new regulations that may impact the organization.
Senior legal officer: Your profile
- 5 years of experience in funds or a similar position.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in law or finance.
- In-depth knowledge of regulated funds and non-regulated.
- Being fluent in both French and English or any other language is a plus.
Senior legal officer: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 75.000€ gross per year, depending on your previous experiences, and a Bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work autonomously and develop your skills.
- A chance to join a renowned company that invests in its own funds.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions to apply @ austinbright.com