- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a large service provider in Luxembourg that provides its esteemed clients with a wide range of services. They are specialized in fund, accounting, corporate, regulatory, and tax-compliance services.
They are looking for a Junior Corporate Officer who will, via his knowledge and the calibre of his work, a real asset to join a dynamic and ambitious team to grow together with them.
- Prepare legal documentation in relation to corporate administration.
- Understand applicable laws and articles relating to the corporate secretarial services.
- Update registers.
- Draft shareholder's resolutions and board.
- Hold the day-to-day operations and respond to clients' requests.
- Work in cooperation with administrations, notary, banks or ministry of foreign affairs.
- You are fluent in English and French. German is considered as an asset.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Law.
- You have knowledge of the Luxembourg law.
- You are proactive and like challenges.
- You work as well in autonomy as in a team.
- You will get a gross salary of up to 50 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, 29 days off, and you will be eligible for a bonus, health insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your skills thanks to internal trainings with a wide variety of specialists. We offer you a career development.
- You will work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a team spirit and challenges.