- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
By working on a broad run structure over many holding corporations and support vehicles, you will join a corporate administration group headquartered in the heart of Luxembourg.
Our client is an investment company made up of entrepreneurs that put money where they believe there is a chance to create long-term value.
This is a great opportunity to work with a motivated and committed team in a highly collaborative environment that offers strong business oversight and allows you to be involved during a fund's entire life cycle.
Senior Corporate Administrator: Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all the matters of the company secretarial matters (board meeting, draft minutes/ resolutions etc.)
- You will ensure the compliance tasks with all filing requirements across all relevant legal entities
- You will do liaising with notaries, banks, lawyers, and external service providers as required.
- You will do the administration of a wide range of SPVs and fund structuring entities
Senior Corporate Administrator: Your profile:
- You have prior 3 years of experience as corporate officer and exposure on administrative/ company secretarial tasks
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have knowledge alternative fund industry experience preferably PE
- Experience with LBR
Senior Corporate Administrator: Our Offer:
- Offer you an exclusive and diverse environment, giving you the support for your career aspirations
- They provide professional and personal development
- An attractive salary goes up to 85 000€ gross a year with benefits, depending on your experience
- Offering you a great work environment with well-furnished offices