- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently looking for a Junior Corporate Officer to join one of our clients in a dynamic and meritocratic working environment.
Our client is a company that was founded a few years ago by 3 partners. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown and expanded its team. This growth has resulted in the creation of several specific departments to allow a better service for the clients of the company. This is a real proof of the company's current success.
You will have the opportunity to develop quickly thanks to continuous and technical training which will allow you to rise through the ranks while following a precise career plan. This will allow you to earn a higher salary overtime and do a more varied and rewarding tasks.
Are you looking for a company that rewards your work and promotes team spirit? Then you've definitely come to the right place!
- Hold the day-to-day operations and respond to clients' requests.
- Handling bank account opening documentation
- Coordinates compliance and intake process with team members and coordinates with clients and all internal and external parties.
- Draft shareholder's resolutions and board.
- Work in parallel with the Compliance department, in all matters related to AML/KYC processes
- Work in cooperation with administrations, notary, banks or ministry of foreign affairs.
- You have 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar position
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Corporate Law or Economics
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered an asset
- You are a proactive and versatile person
- You adapt easily to all situations, you are autonomous and you like to take initiatives
- Numerous possibilities for development through the training program
- A salary of up to €55,000 gross per year
- Work with prestigious and international clients, which will allow you to handle complex cases and enrich your professional experience
- Many group activities: participation in the ING marathon, indoor football, teambuildings, etc. This will allow you to create links with your colleagues, as the company places a good working atmosphere at the centre of its values
- The possibility of obtaining a discretionary bonus of up to 2 to 3 months' salary
- 26 days of holiday with the possibility of more with seniority
- A health insurance (DKV)
- Meal vouchers (value of 10.80€)