- Meal Vouchers
You will enter a corporate administration group located in the centrum of Luxembourg by working on a wide run structure over different holding companies and support vehicles.
Our client is an investment firm that are businesspeople who contribute capital where they will see an opportunity to form long-term value.
This job is a terrific opportunity to work with a driven and committed team in a highly collaborative environment that offers excellent business oversight and allows you to take part in a fund's complete life cycle.
Corporate Administrator: Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all the matters of the company secretarial matters (board meeting, draft minutes/ resolutions etc.)
- You will ensure the compliance tasks with all filing requirements across all relevant legal entities
- You will do liaising with notaries, banks, lawyers, and external service providers as required.
- You will do the administration of a wide range of SPVs and fund structuring entities
Corporate Administrator: Your profile:
- You have prior 3 years of experience as corporate officer and exposure on administrative/ company secretarial tasks
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have knowledge alternative fund industry experience preferably PE
- Experience with LBR
Corporate Administrator: Our Offer:
- Offer you an exclusive and diverse environment, giving you the support for your career aspirations
- They provide professional and personal development
- An attractive salary goes up to 70 000€ gross a year with benefits, depending on your experience
- Offering you a great work environment with well-furnished offices