- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within our collaboration with an international fiduciary located in Gasperich, we are looking for a client relationship manager. As a client relationship manager, you will join an experienced fiduciary to help the team deal with the legal matters of the clients. Thus, you will deal with the client's issues and handle the day-to-day legal tasks in a flexible working environment.
In fact, in this human-sized company, you will not only get the chance to handle your time and work without neglecting your family life but also develop your skills and push your career to a higher level.
If you have an experience as a client relationship manager and you are looking for a new challenge in a motivating working environment, please read below!
Client relationship manager: The Mission
- Manage the corporate documentation for the incorporation and liquidation of companies
- Review and Draft of board meetings and shareholders' meeting
- Maintain contact with clients and their representatives
- Deal with the AML/KYC queries
- Follow up on the day-to-day administrative tasks
Client relationship manager: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Fluency in English and French
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a corporate officer
- You like to work in a team
Client relationship manager: The Offer
- Well located offices
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to evolve within the role
- Competitive salary going up to 80,000€ Gross per year
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any questions about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com