- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Trust, appreciation, zeal, happiness, and success are our client's core values that characterize the business with both customers and staff, but especially with the latter.
With locations in Belgium and Luxembourg, it is a medium-sized consulting organization. In the business fields of tax consulting, human resources, management consulting, and IP consulting, they provide first-rate job prospects. With over 50 people, they are dedicated to independent contractors, business owners, and decision-makers. Their main goal is to provide clients with help using their combined tax, business, and legal knowledge. They place a high value on cordial relationships and quick communication channels.
You will be a member of the legal team as an in-house lawyer. You will be in charge of acquiring and administering intellectual property rights after a period of adjustment during which you will independently manage a number of mandates or cases in the domain of intellectual property.
Legal expert: You will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will assist clients in their attempts to comply in the area of data protection. In the areas of commercial law and distribution law, you will draft contracts. Registering and administering intellectual property rights.
- Counseling customers on legal and technical matters.
- Corresponding and communicating with clients and other authorities internationally
- Assisting clients in the operational implementation of new internal rules and procedures
Legal Expert: What we anticipate of you is:
- A legal bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in intellectual property, information and communications technology, or business law;
- A keen interest in legal and technical issues; a high level of commitment; a desire to get involved; and a desire to learn.
- Prior experience of 4 experience in a related role is viewed favorably.
- A solution-oriented and empathetic personality with an autonomous and structured work method and high-quality standards
- A strong sense of initiative and analytical skills and good computer skills (especially MS Office applications)
- Fluent in German, French, and English
Legal expert: What we offer you:
- A modern work environment, short decision-making processes, and a positive and friendly work atmosphere
- A team-oriented company culture with recognition and family-friendly adaptions
- An attractive compensation that goes up to 80 000€ gross a year, that rewards your commitment and success.
- They offer learning facilities and support for your professional development.