- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our clients, a Private Equity & Real Estate investment firm situated in the Luxembourg city, we are looking for an Office Manager / Personal Assistant to join their team.
You will join a leading financial actor on the worldwide market, that keeps a human size structure in Luxembourg. With around 5 people in the office, the company puts a big focus on the quality of the working environment. Moreover, every employee will be appreciated at its true value, all you have to do is to become an active member of the team and involve yourself in the life of the company.
As an Office Manager / Personal Assistant you will:
- Screening all incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying accurate messages where necessary
- Preparing conference rooms, organizing catering for meetings
- Welcoming visitors including serving of coffee/tee
- Overseeing the organization of meetings and events, which includes travel arrangements, receiving and sorting mail, booking hotels and taxis, organizing lunch/dinner and transfers
- Managing administrative tasks including ordering office supplies, filing, sending mail
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area and open space common areas by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Supporting the office, taking care of various ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Supporting the teams in various administrative tasks, which includes printing documents, collecting signatures, writing reports, creating charts, handling invoices
- Organizing logistics for Board Meetings
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
Preparing travel expense reports for senior managers
To be an Office Manager / Personal Assistant, you need to:
- Be fluent in English, French and Italian
- Have a solid experience in this field
- Be flexible, pro-active and solution oriented
- Have strong communicational and organisational skills
- Deep knowledge of the MS Office pack
- Be a team-player
As an Office Manager / Personal Assistant, you will get:
- An attractive salary package including a gross salary, a bonus, meal vouchers, etc.
- Dynamic and always evolving working environment
- A human size company with a pleasant atmosphere
- An opportunity to be appreciated at your true value
- Chance to travel abroad for professional matters
Sounds good? If you share our partner's values and you are excited in joining a growing team that will allow you to strengthen your personal and professional skills, achieve your goals and boost your career, it means you have the right state of mind to join this office.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",